Chakra meditation is a unique form of meditation in which an individual gets a chance to focus on relaxation. It is one of the top relaxation technique that allows on to have a devoted life in terms of calmness and security. Also, it allows one to work on the well-being and balance of an individual. It is a Sanskrit word that was used in the ancient time for a wheel or vortex. In yoga, it is a centre that attracts the energy for 7 major points. These points or chakras represents glands with the psyche.
Seven main chakras
There is a total of seven chakras in our body that consists of:
- Root Chakras – It is present in the tailbone and is usually found while sitting in the lotus position.
- Sacral Chakras – This type of chakra is found right below the navel area in an inward
- Solar Plexus Chakras – It is the form that is found in the upper abdomen.
- Heart Chakras – It is the one that is found out in the chest right at the centre.
- Throat Chakras – This type of chakra form is found in the throat that helps in controlling hearing.
- Third Eye Chakras – This type of chakras is present right at the centre of the eyes or brow chakra.
- Crown Charkas – This type of chakras is the one that is at the top of the head.
Benefits of Meditation
There are several benefits that can be attained with the help of Chakra Meditation.
- Weight Loss – This is one of the major aspects of this sort of meditation. It helps in trimming and slimming up the body easily with the help of changes.
- Depression – Chakras work amazingly well with the depression. If anything, doctors are even recommending one to follow the asana and meditation technique for depressed
- Insomnia – It can be cured easily with the help of the right meditation However, one has to be careful about the changed and different aspects that come with it. There are no side effects but knowing the format is important.
- Focus – When it comes to concentration and focus then it can be changed with the blink of an eye. However, one has to follow the essential points.
- Healing – Whether it is the aspect of meditation or yoga, healing will work nicely with the help of chakras yoga. All one has to do is to follow the proper routine.
Also read : What is a simple way to meditate for Beginners?