Approximately 358 million people around the world suffer from asthma problem. The trouble that you come across due to shortness of breath gives you immense pain. However, you can do a variety of asanas and yogas for Asthma relief. Yoga includes many breathing asanas that counter your problem with breath. Here are the best asanas and yoga poses you can perform which proves to be an amazing cure.
Also known as Cobra pose, it involves a backbend. For treatment of asthma, you can practice it in the morning with empty stomach. The befits of doing this yogasana are:
- This asana can improve oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body.
- Eases the symptoms of asthma.
- Opening up of chest and clearance of lungs’ passage.
- It also increases flexibility.
- Stretches your chest muscle.
Also known as an easy pose. It is one of the best yoga poses for asthma. You can do this pose in the morning for best results. Let’s understand how this pose can be done:
- Controls stress.
- Broadens your chest.
- Makes you strong.
Also known as bridge pose and works best in the morning. You can do it and hold for 30 to 60 seconds at the beginner level. The benefits associated with the treatment for asthma are:
- Increases body balance.
- Opens up chest and lungs.
- Regulates thyroid gland.
- Improves digestion.
One of the best asanas that can also be understood with upward plank pose.
You must practice this pose in the early morning on an empty stomach for best results. The benefits of the pose are :
- This pose improves the respiratory system.
- Regulates your hormones.
- Strengthens your wrists, back, and arms.
- Emotional balances.
This yoga pose for asthma is also known as seated wide angle pose works best when you practice it in the early morning with an empty stomach. The benefits associated with this are:
- It calms down your brain.
- Eliminates stress.
- Improves flexibility.
- Prevents asthma attack.
- Opens up lungs to promote smooth breathing.
The yoga pose is also known as corpse pose can be done during any time of the day. You do not need to empty your stomach to practice this yoga for asthma relief. The benefits of doing these pose are:
- Complete relaxation of mind and body.
- Freshening up of your mind.
- Eliminates anxiety.
The yogasana is also known by the name sitting half spinal twist gives you best results when practised early morning in an empty stomach. The benefits associated with the treatment of asthma are:
- Provides more oxygen flow.
- Stretches your chest.
- Improves oxygen capacity of your lungs.
To learn more about these yoga poses or various aspect of yoga you can join yoga course in Rishikesh.
Also read : Yoga mudra and their benefits